24 de janeiro de 2014

The Covenant series: Sentinel


"I've been nothing but selfish with you.Confused, I frowned. "How?""I was selfish in wanting you, knowing what it could mean for you. I was selfish the first time I kissed you, touched you." The shiver his words brought forth didn't go unnoticed by him. A dimple appeared. (...) "I've been selfish every day since then. The only time I hadn't been selfish was when I pushed you away, and that's the day I regret most."

O último livro de uma das minhas sagas favoritas foi lançado... A série de livros The Covenant da Jennifer Armentrout, é assim qualquer coisa de outro mundo!

E como já disse antes, não consigo dizer nada sobre esta saga sem fazer um mega spoiler... digo apenas o quão fantásticos são os livros (até as novellas), as personagens, o mundo em si, o enredo, etc. Pegar na mitologia grega e reinventar a história, criar novas histórias, simplesmente brutal!

Acho que a melhor forma de descrever o que senti ao acabar de ler esta saga, é mesmo uma citação da J.K. Rowling: “I don't believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book.”


Review em vídeo: IGTV - The Covenant