22 de janeiro de 2017

Lord knows I can't change


If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on now
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.

But if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn't be the same.
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you can not change
Lord knows I can't change.

Bye, bye, baby, it's been a sweet love,
Though this feeling I can't change.
But please don't take it so badly,
'Cause Lord knows I'm to blame.

But if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn't be the same.
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you'll never change,
Lord knows, I can't change.
Lord, help me, I can't change.

Lord, I can't change.
Won't you fly high, free bird?


Nota: tenho uma grande paixão com os clássicos e esta música de  Lynyrd Skynyrd é precisamente isso... com a adição de um dos melhores solos de guitarra de todo o sempre!

5 comentários:

Andreia Morais disse...

Gosto muito!

asminhasquixotadas disse...

O meu moço adora esta banda. Tem andado há procura de discos de vinil deles, mas não está fácil. Põe as músicas deles a dar em loop no YouTube. Já gosto deles também. :)

Unknown disse...

Gosto tantooooo! <3

um beijinho dourado

Anónimo disse...

Acreditas que não conhecia esta música? Até me sinto mal :o

N. disse...

"O" solo de guitarra!