28 de julho de 2016

How you like me now?


I think I saw her for the first time maybe in a news stand

She was pickin' a mag dressed oblique
She called me baby, and was it me maybe with the song on the radio?
So I told her I was rich, then she asked could I use a dirty bitch (of course)

Then she said, "No one loves me... neither do I"
You get what you give,
I give goodbye
And if I should vanish
Don't get caught off guard
Don't hold it against me
Unless it gets hard

Well if sex is a weapon, then smash, boom, pow,
How you like me now?
You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left

So I told her I was trash, she winked and laughed and said, "I already know...
I've got a beautiful place to put your face," and she was right,

And I said, "No one loves me... neither do I"
It makes perfect sense,
So I never ask "Why?"
All gone tomorrow
'Cause life doesn't wait
You can keep your soul
I don't wanna soul mate

Cutting her loose, I'm ready to go
People in the world, you're gonna lose control

I know how to burn with passion
Hold nothing back for future ration
Give all you are, do not make haste
Savor every single taste
You get caught

I know how to be controlled
Do opposite of what you're told
Quick to react to break the box
Turn on queue as your cell door locks
Behind you

I know how to be lost in lust
Not because you should, but because you must
It burns white hot, and so clouds the mind
This lightening strike isn't always kind

So use me up
Use me up

Nota: esta banda Them Crooked Vultures, é assim uma combinação de grandes nomes da música e nota-se!

9 comentários:

Andreia Morais disse...

Não acompanho, mas gosto da música :)

Miúda disse...

Não faz muito o meu género musical, mas até é agradável :)

Unknown disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Unknown disse...

Nunca tinha ouvido!
Beijinhos

Mia | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

Rosa Branca disse...

Adorei a música! Agora vou investigar mais músicas da banda!

Beijinhos

http://aperfeicaoeummito.blogspot.pt/

A Lisboeta disse...

Novidade para mim :) Sempre a alargar o meu campo musical ehehe

Mýa. disse...

não conhecia :)

Unknown disse...

Gostei da música!

r: nunca testei os lápis deles, mas se testtares este da Catrice não te arrependes, acho que o meu preto também é da mesma marca e é tipo o paraíso! :P Já quando uso o Kohl da Yves Rocher, é absolutamente normal ficar com o panda eyes xD

xx, Edna
Mercury Rose

Candybabe disse...

Ahhhhhhhhh
Adoro esta combinação!!!!!
O último trabalho do Iggy Pop também é nesta onda de colaborações!!!!
Estou viciada!
Adoro quando o Josh faz estas reuniões*
;)